;;

Sunday 6 November 2011

Allari Naresh-Shreya’s film attacked by T-agitators


Allari Naresh and Shreya starrer under shoot untitled film shooting is progressing today (November 5th, 2011) at the Agricultural University in Rajendra Nagar. Telangana activists rushed onto the sets of the film and disrupted the shooting and they threaten the actors to say Jai Telangana. Not only that, the agitators pelted stones on actress Shreya’s Car. But luckily shreya escaped unhurt and a stone fell next to her head. But the Shreya’a car was badly damaged and both the windows are broken in this incident.


After the incident happened the shooting was called off and the film unit filed a case on T-agitators in Rajendra Nagar police station.
After the incident Shreya showed her anger in a micro blogging site, Twitter. Here is Shreya’s Tweets
I’m born in India and I deserve my freedom and safety is my right!
How can they break my car, throw stones,stop shoot and threaten me to say Jai Telangala on TV.
That to in broad day light,Police staring at all of this!what about freedom? Safety?
Thank god the stone didn’t hit me. Both the windows are broken. Seriously!I’m disgusted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link List

Pages

Pages