;;

Friday 9 September 2011

What Is Kajal's Photo Story ?? | full story about kajal fhm magzine topless pic


  What Kajal Saying?
This is a new bomb in my life! I don’t know why some controversy or the other keeps rearing its head in my life these days,” bursts out Kajal Aggarwal referring to the ‘topless’ photo shoot for a national glossy that has everyone talking. The actress claims that those photographs are morphed and that she never bared it all for the shoot.
 “I don’t need to do this s**t. I don’t have to stoop so low. I’m not even open to doing bikini scenes, forget about posing topless. One look at the picture and you’ll know that’s not me… those are not my arms. My phone has been ringing since yesterday. It is so embarrassing for my family and I don’t like explaining myself to everybody,” fumes an extremely upset Kajal.
But did the actress actually do a photo shoot for the magazine? “Yes, I did a lovely shoot and asked for the pictures to be sent to me for approval, only after which I had agreed to do an interview. But I was never sent the pictures, so I never gave an interview. I was wearing a black tube top for the cover shoot and it was morphed to look like I was topless. Plus, an interview that I never gave was published, that’s unethical!” alleges Kajal, adding, “After all this, I realize the importance of being firm with people and the need for a written contract. These things are a part of my profession and I guess I have to get used to dealing with them.”
The interview even goes on to take a jibe at her ‘Southern’ accent and her “bad grammar” on her microblogging profile. To this Kajal says, “I don’t know where they got that from. I wish I could sound like a South Indian, it would do wonders for my career here. And for the comments about my grammar on the microblogging site, I’d like to clarify that I do not have an account on any social networking site. Now, I realize the importance of having one, at least I can clarify rubbish like this,” 
What FHM Saying? 
 We’re done laughing and are finally releasing a definitive statement. FHM hopes this will finally put to rest all absurd allegations and accusations by Miss Kajal Agarwal, her family and her legions of fans and well wishers….
KABEER SHARMA (Editor, FHM INDIA)
People people calm down. FHM has never in the past or will in the future morph pictures of any celebrities. We shot with madam Agarwal on the 18th of August in Mumbai and have a full team composed of assistants, stylists, make up artists, photographers and others to back it up. We’d be happy to release the full untouched raw pictures on the internet soon to back it up also.
Furthermore we also have a model release form signed by Kajal herself. To say that the picture is morphed is an insult to both the brand FHM as well as the collective intelligence of you (her fans) as well as anyone with half an idea about how photoshop works. We don’t know what exactly made Kajal change her mind after the shoot…but if she did the magazine really can not be blamed.
I should know I was present at the shoot and Edit FHM India.
And the truth shall set you free….!
What Tollywood Saying?
She was one of the highly regarded and admired actresses in the southern circuit but one photo session seems to have turned the wheel. 
We are talking about Kajal Agarwal and right now, the hot discussion is about her going topless for a magazine.
While the reasons for Kajal resorting to that are unknown and clashes are on regarding the genuineness of the picture, here is another talk. 
Many are talking about how appealing is Kajal in topless.

Well, the opinion is “Though Kajal has removed her clothes, nothing is happening inside. There is no ‘turn on’ factor , Even the butt seems to be padded. It is looking like comedy than a steamy erotic picture.” 
Even few heroines in Tollywood are joining the discussion. They say “Kajal might be beautiful and got lucky with few hits but when it comes to sex appeal and oozing lust, she is just a baby. See now, even though she went topless no one is giving her any top marks. How will they? There should be something to relish for giving marks to Kajal right?” wonder what Kajal has to say about all this.

Finally What Happend??
FHM Released Raw Photos Of Kajal ;)
Kajal Agarwal FHM Photo Shoot Raw Photos.FHM magazine’s ‘topless’ photo shoot of Kajal Agarwal. FHM was to release more untouched pictures from the kajal agarwal topless photo shoot to prove their credibility.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link List

About Me

Pages

About Me

Pages