;;

Thursday 4 August 2011

Trisha denies being engaged!



Few days ago, Tollywood news circles reported that actress Trisha is calling it quits and taking next step in her life. It was reported that Trisha was engaged to a businessman and the marriage will take place sometime next



 year after she wraps up the already signed films.Trisha denied the engagement gossips and stated that she hasn’t found her Mr. Perfect yet. “…since so many of ull have asked me just to clarify I am not getting engaged nor am I getting married to anyone in the near future.” Trisha posted on her Twitter page. She told that she would announce it publicly if she finds her soul mate. “If this crazy rumour was true I would b the first to share it with u guys..Nothing to hide..Also I havnt met my Mr.Right...” Trisha added.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link List

Pages

Pages