;;

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Celina Jaitly is married with Peter Haag! 2011


Another Bollywood actress Celina Jaitly tied the knot with her fiancé, Dubai-based hotelier Peter Haag last month (July) and she recently announced her wedding on Twitter. Earlier the couple planned to marry in September in Egypt, but due to family tragedy, they got hitched at a quiet ceremony.
Celina posted on her Twitter page, "Beloved tweeple. ..With great pleasure I would like to announce my wedding with Peter Haag on the 23rd of last month at a thousand year old monastery in Austria. We seek your blessings and good wishes, and apologize for the delayed announcement due to a family tragedy. Here is a picture of the most cherished moment of our lives.
Celina added, "The following picture features myself and my beloved husband, flanked by my dearest father in law to my left, and my brother in law to Peter’s right."
Chitramala Wishes Celina Jaitly, Peter Haag a very happy married life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link List

About Me

Pages

About Me

Pages