;;

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Kajal Aggarwal: Tollywood, Bollywood or Kollywood?


Kajal Aggarwal
Last Friday was an important day for Kajal Aggarwal for two reasons - Singham, which hit screens, marked her Bollywood debut and Maatraan, her film with Suriya, went on floors in Chennai. 

"I've never done a role like this in my career," she says about her K V Anand film, "It is a fantastic combination (Suriya and Anand) and I've been waiting to start work and finally, the shoot has kickstarted now!" 

Having worked with Karthi earlier in Naan Mahaan Alla, the actress is now looking forward to sharing screen space with his brother, Suriya. So, has she found any similarities between the brothers? "Well, they're both very professional and get into the skin of the characters they're playing. They don't act on the sets; they just behave!" 

Interestingly, Kajal's sister Nisha Aggarwal has also started shooting for her Tamil debut. Any tips that she has given her? "I want her to learn and make her own path in Tamil cinema," she says, adding, "She's a hardworking and talented girl. I hope she soon becomes my competitor in tinsel town!" 

The actress, who currently has a couple of Telugu films on hand, is looking at concentrating on K-town as well. "Earlier, I couldn't concentrate on Tamil as I was doing a lot of Telugu films. But now, I'm looking at balancing it and doing more in Tamil. In fact, I've some interesting projects lined up for the future. You'll see a lot more of me here soon!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link List

About Me

Pages

About Me

Pages